The Q-SYS™ Core 510i Integrated processor is a software-based audio, video and control appliance built for the Q-SYS Ecosystem. It leverages the power Intel™ processing along with the robustness and mission-critical reliability of a Linux™ operating system to offer an abundance of raw processing power for all audio, video and control requirements.
- Network Channels: Offers a total of 256 x 256 network audio channels for diverse connectivity options
- Diverse I/O Options: Features eight I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS I/O cards, including bridge networks like Dante™, CobraNet™ or AVB
- Native Integration: The Q-SYS Ecosystem includes network amplifiers, touchscreen controllers, paging stations, I/O channel expanders, PTZ-IP conference cameras and AV-to-USB Bridging devices.
- Software-Defined Acoustic Echo Cancellation: The Core 510i processor offers 64 channels of sotware-defined acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) for audio and video conferencing applications, without the need for any additional hardware.
- External Device Control: Q-SYS offers a full-featured AV control platform, powered by a robust software-based scripting engine that enables software-based control of Q-SYS peripherals and third-party devices.