Job title: Sales and Operations Administrator
Location: Sydney, Australia (Ultimo)
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job opening posted: 11 March 2019
To apply: Complete short application and upload your resume (No phone calls, please)
Audinate Group Limited (ASX:AD8) is a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange with subsidiaries in the US, UK, and Hong Kong. Audinate is the leading provider of professional digital audio networking technologies globally for the professional Audio/Visual (AV) industry. Audinate’s customers are the leading manufacturers of professional AV equipment, including Yamaha, Bose & Bosch.
Audinate listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on 30 June 2017 and is going through a period of rapid growth utilising the capital raised from the IPO. The company’s Head Office is based at Level 1, 458 Wattle St, Ultimo in a modern, contemporary office space - walking distance to Central Railway Station & nearby Broadway Shopping Centre. The dress code is business casual.
This role is a full Time Permanent position, available for an immediate start in the Operations team responsible for tasks including order entry, fulfilment, billing and account receivable, reporting to the Director of Operations.
The key responsibilities are:
- Utilize Netsuite to enter sales orders, purchase prders, stock transfer orders, issue invoices, and generate open order reports
- Provide professional customer service-oriented communication to ensure accurate and comprehensive information flow related to sales orders, billing, and customer facing documentation.
- Process customer orders with a focus on meeting or exceeding targets set for order fulfillment metrics (including, but not limited to, timeliness, accuracy and customer service)
- Support timely and accurate execution of billing according to terms and conditions specified in sales and distribution agreements, while observing all compliance related processes and controls.
- Responsible for performing Customer credit reference verifications for new credit applications
- Process customer payments, reconcile customer accounts and provide monthly statements.
- Monitor Accounts for payment/non-payment and take appropriate actions to ensure timely collection.
- Demonstrate successful performance of role through meeting or exceeding targets set related to industry standard order fulfillment metrics (including, but not limited to, timeliness, accuracy and customer service)
- Observe compliance with all conditions in the agreements/contracts. Communicate deviation of contract/execution to internal teams for alignment, and externally to customer as needed with Operations Team.
- Maintain accurate recording and filing of orders and documents
- Solid administration and organisational experience with an eye for detail
- Netsuite experience preferred but not essential
- Accounts Receivable
- Proficient use of computer systems and software, in particular: Salesforce CRM and other Management information tools, Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Share Point, internet-based portals, file management programs, and email systems
- Advanced Excel specific skills are desired
- Strong work ethic
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, across the organization with proficiency in English language. Other language skills preferred but not essential.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and seamlessly, quickly move from one priority to the next
- Solution oriented, self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to foster positive rapport across multiple departments and staff levels, proven ability at multi-tasking
- Ability to support internal and external customers as well as communicate and interact effectively with multinational team members and customers in a global environment
Complete short application and upload your resume
(No phone calls, please)